Hesston, Kansas

I signed up for a free trial.The company said I signed up for monthly subscriptions to the everbritwhit.

I called and talked to a customer service. The woman said I would receive an email so I could cancel, but I have not received the email for cancellation. The company charged for two subscriptions this month. 87.47 twice.

I don't know what to do. I can't keep paying this amount every month. I don't want the the product. I was really scammed.

Please help. I can't have this bill each month.

I don't believe I signed up and I want to stop the product from coming to my house.I need credit put back on my credit card.

Had an Experience with Everbright White?

Comments

I was just conned last night I feel such an old fool to be taken in like this.

Been to my bank this morning they will try to help but I have to keep checking statements and keep phoning to try and get a refund.

I have just received a collection letter from Apex Solutions, LLC, 7251 W.Lake Mead Blvd, Suite 300, Las Vegas, NV 89128 asking for a balance due of $139.95.

Thank god my credit card is refusing to honor their charges. I am sending letter demanding this stop and threatening to report them to everyone I can think of.

Their business practices are very bad and their web site disclosures are totally misleading even after reading all the fine print.Do NOT order this product.

This company has a smart cheating customers strategies.I have same experience like all of yours.

If you return the free sample, they will charge your 45% return fee. very bad company. Complete CHEATING!!!! The company phone number: 1877-666-0531.

address: 3609 North 29Ave, Hollywood, FL 33020.It has very bad score.

same has happened to me,

I was promised if I returned the product, Dazzling White, EverBrite, they would refund 1/2 my money. I discarded the orginal box, so anyone out there have an address?

also, cannot reach thru their phone line to let them know I have returned product, which they required as a condition of the refund within 3-5 days

Yup, sounds like the exact same thing that has happened to me but now I can't even get in contact with them to cancel the product. I got limited help from my credit card company so now I don't know what to do.

The same thing has happened to me only it was out of my checking account. I am going to dispute the charge with my bank. You should dispute the charge with your credit card company.

I am also filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.